What to expect
Join us on a Sunday morning at 10am for an hour long service followed by time (and morning tea!) to just be yourself amongst friends.
Passionate and genuine praise and worship with contemporary and lively music.
Horizon Church is full of families and kids. On Sundays we have a kids program filled with fun activities.
Our messages are bible based, encouraging and practical - teaching us how to live lives of purpose.
We meet every Sunday at 10am in Weston Creek, Canberra. Everyone is welcome!
Duffy Primary School Hall, 47 Burrinjuck Cresent, Duffy, Canberra.
We are an easy drive from Tuggeranong, Woden, Belconnen and all other parts of Canberra.
We have plenty of car parking available close to the school hall and access is also available for those with mobility issues. Signs mark the entrance to the carpark and to the hall.
If you need help finding us, or want to know more about what to expect at our services we would love for you to contact us.
Planning a visit?
If you have questions about visiting, check out the information below or contact us
- Most people dress casually - there is no dress code so wear whatever makes you feel comfortable!
- You'll meet friendly people who remember what it feels like to visit a church for the first time.
- The community at Horizon come from various backgrounds, including a number of different denominations so you'll feel welcome regardless of your journey!
- We promise we won't single you out publicly, or ask you to say or do anything!
- If you have kids, they will be safe (all of our leaders have completed formal kids safety training), they'll have heaps of fun & they'll hear about Jesus! Check our Horizon Kids.
- You don't need to be worried about your kids making noise! We know that kids can be unpredictable in new (or familiar) places and we don't want parents feeling stressed when their kids act like kids! We have toys and a speaker with the sermon playing in the foyer and a program for both toddlers and school aged kids during the sermon! We also have a change table available.
- Our worship team leads us in contemporary worship songs - you might know some or you may not - the words will be up on the screen and you are welcome to sing along if you feel comfortable doing so.
- There won't be pressure to give any money! We take up an offering at each service - but there is never any pressure for anyone to give money, and we encourage visitors to let the offering bucket pass them by!
- You'll hear a practical and relatable message which connects the words of the Bible with everyday life.
- Our service goes for 1 hour and finishes at 11am! You can make (and keep) lunch plans!
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another