We would love to welcome you to church for an hour of modern worship, preaching and kids church. Join us next Sunday at 10am at Duffy Primary School.
What to expect
Horizon is a relaxed and welcoming church with a place for everyone. See below for more information about who we are and what we do. If you have more questions please contact us.
We would love for you to join us – you’ll meet friendly people who remember how daunting it can be to visit a church for the first time. You might want to know:
- Most people dress casually (there is no dress code)
- Services go for an hour with time after for coffee
- We come from various backgrounds and denominations so you’ll feel welcome regardless of your journey
- We won’t single you out publicly, or ask you to say or do anything
Kids are welcome at Horizon – in fact they make up a lot of our members! You can feel comfortable bringing your kids because:
- We keep your kids safe – all of our leaders have completed formal kids safety training
- Kids church is on during the sermon for toddlers and school age kids – they’ll have heaps of fun & hear about Jesus!
- Don’t worry if your kids make noise! We know that kids can be unpredictable in new (or familiar) places. To make it easier we have a speaker with the sermon playing in the rear hallway if your little ones need a break during the service
- We have a change table available
For more info see Horizon Kids
- We are a pentecostal church as part of the Australian Christian Churches – check out our beliefs
- We sing contemporary worship music – the words are up on the screen and you are welcome to sing along if you are comfortable. See the sort of music we play in these playlists: Apple Music / YouTube Music / Spotify
- Our sermons are practical and relatable messages that connect the Bible with everyday life. You can watch previous sermons here
- There won’t be pressure to give any money!
- For church members who would like to contribute, details are given for online giving at each service